[Scpg] Volunteers needed for WYP appeal mailing

Wilderness Youth Project wildernessyouthproject at wyp.org
Mon Nov 17 11:29:44 PST 2008

Many hands make light work.

Come help us address oodles of envelopes at our Appeal Mailing.

When: Friday, November 21st 2:00pm - 6:00pm

Where: Goleta Community Center 5679 Hollister Ave.

Who: Bring the family! Bring a friend! Bring yourself!

Why: 80% of WYP kids receive scholarships thanks
to the donors in our community.

Please R.S.V.P. to Michelle at 964-8096 or michelle at wyp.org

More Details:

- It's time onceagain for us to mail out our Fall Appeal. This letter
invites our community tosupport Wilderness Youth Project, and the gifts we
receive in response are oneof the main reasons that we can keep doing what
we do.

To make this apersonal and effective mailing, we hand-address each and
every envelope (morethan 2,000)- and this event exemplifies the principle
that "many handsmake light work."

Could you join usand help with addressing and stamping letters?

FAQ:

Q.  Can I comefor just part of the time?
A. Absolutely. It is best if you can come for at least 2 hours to
ensurereasonable productivity.

Q.  Can Ibring my kids?
A.  Older kidscan be very helpful in stamp-sticking and envelope sealing,
and are welcome.This is definitely a focal work task though, and if we get
too many youngerkids it can get a bit crazy. We trust your judgment!

Q. Does this qualify for community service hours for my teen?
A  Sure does- we're happy to sign off as many hours as they work.

Q. Should I bring a friend to help?
A. Yes please!

Directionsto the GVCC:

>From North:
101 S to Fairview Exit, Right on Fairview,
Left on Hollister, Center is approximately
3/4 miles on the right

>From South:
101 N to Hwy 217, Airport/UCSB/Ward/Memorial, Hwy 217 to Hollister Exit,
Righton Hollister, Center is approximately 1/4 mile on the left

Wilderness Youth Project
Phone:(805)964-8096
fax: (805) 456-3838
5386 Hollister Ave, Suite D,
Santa Babara, Ca 93111
info at wyp.org

This message was sent by: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111