[Scpg] Grow Food Party Crew Updates- VC Reporter Article, Radio, Weekend Schedule

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:24:49 PST 2008

Hey Beautiful People,

Right now I'm feeling grateful for the sunrise, people being truely helpful,
and for what's coming up this weekend.

We have new article out in the VC Reporter!:
http://www.vcreporter.com/cms/story/detail/green_party/6442

The radio interview on Sustainable World Radio is available for download:
http://www.pdcastsusworldradio.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=403303

And here's the schedule update for Growing Gardens of Gratitude THIS
WEEKEND!

FRIDAY NOV. 21: Benefit Show and Launch Party!
6PM at 77 N California St, in Ventura - $5
(City Corps - Growing Food in front of City Hall!)

Performances By:
Tall Tales
Hilo
Donna Lynn Caskey
Crippled Puppies
Mountain Water

Grow Food Party Crew shirts available.
Please park in the movie theater parking lot or on the street (not in the
law firm lot).

SATURDAY 22 & SUNDAY 23:
Meet at City Corps building at 9AM to migrate to garden sites.
BRING TOOLS, food and water, musical instruments, and laughs. We need more
trucks to move materials too.
If arriving late a list of phone numbers will be available at City Corps to
meet up with us.
The garden parties are free or you can chip in a donation.
If you want to promote this event email me for graphics or download them
from our google group.

Have lots of fun!
Devin

--