[Scpg] Sat & Sun/Nov 22 &23/Garden MarketPlace @ the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Nov 21 12:52:20 PST 2008

Shop Local First as the SB Chamber of Commerce suggests, supporting
local businesses and non-profits. Sales taxes stay in our city to
support infrastructure and services.  Almost half of most cities
budgets go to fire and safety.  Happy to keep my tax dollars local,
so thankful for our fire department & police who worked tirelessly on
our behalf with recent Tea Fire.
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Gift Store also carries large selection
of  Permaculture & Sustainability books.
15th Annual
Holiday Marketplace
at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden

15th Annual Holiday Marketplace

Saturday, November 22 & Sunday November 23
10am - 4pm, Free Admission to Marketplace

Join the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden for the 15th Annual Holiday
Marketplace.  On Saturday and Sunday, November 22-23, from 10:00
a.m.-4:00 p.m., enjoy a fun and festive holiday shopping experience
with over 40 vendors.  Choose from an extraordinary selection of
handcrafted jewelry, specialty gift foods, wearable art, whimsical
and educational toys, delightful stocking stuffers, wreaths,
ornaments, and nature-inspired treasures presented by local artisans
and Garden Guild crafters.  The Gift & Bookstore will also be open
with a wide array of books with focus on horticulture, botany,
sustainability, and children's books as well.

1212 Mission Canyon Rd
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 682-4726

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org