[Scpg] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 21:34:02 PST 2008

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "West Coast Women\u005c\u0027s Permaculture Gathering";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "camillecimino at gmail.com";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1227677476_0": {
"text": "West Coast Women",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 1058,
"endchar": 1073,
"start": 1058,
"end": 1073,
"extendedFrom": "West Coast",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.312286,
"relScore": 2.18154,
"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
"category": ["CONCEPT"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "Please Forward Freely **       West Coast Women\u0027s Permaculture Gathering        Spring 2009 - Quail Springs, CA            We propose a",
"metaData": {
"visible": "false"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_1": {
"text": "Permaculture",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 1081,
"endchar": 1092,
"start": 1081,
"end": 1092,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.255885,
"relScore": 4.91231,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
"category": ["WIKI"],
"wikiId": "Permaculture",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "Please Forward Freely **       West Coast Women\u0027s Permaculture Gathering        Spring 2009 - Quail Springs, CA            We propose a casual",
"metaData": {
"visible": "false"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_2": {
"text": "natural building",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 3968,
"endchar": 3983,
"start": 3968,
"end": 3983,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.282769,
"relScore": 9.99615,
"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
"category": ["CONCEPT"],
"wikiId": "Natural_building",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "skill shares, hands-on, networking, project sharing, teaching support and training, natural building, permaculture design, and wide open to other possibilities.       We request",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_3": {
"text": "http://www.quailsprings.org/",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 6584,
"endchar": 6611,
"start": 6584,
"end": 6611,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "http://www.quailsprings.org/",
"linkProtocol": "http",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank",
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_4": {
"text": "(323) 630-4673",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 11277,
"endchar": 11290,
"start": 11277,
"end": 11290,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_5": {
"text": "mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 11721,
"endchar": 11746,
"start": 11721,
"end": 11746,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "Feel free to contact us at:       Joan Stevens   (323) 630-4673   mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net       Camille Cimino   (213) 924-5238   camillecimino at gmail.com       ** Please forward freely",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "mailto:mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net",
"linkProtocol": "mailto",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank",
"linkYmailto": "mailto:mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net",
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_6": {
"text": "(213) 924-5238",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 12762,
"endchar": 12775,
"start": 12762,
"end": 12775,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1227677476_7": {
"text": "camillecimino at gmail.com",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 13209,
"endchar": 13231,
"start": 13209,
"end": 13231,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "at:       Joan Stevens   (323) 630-4673   mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net       Camille Cimino   (213) 924-5238   camillecimino at gmail.com       ** Please forward freely",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "mailto:camillecimino at gmail.com",
"linkProtocol": "mailto",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank",
"linkYmailto": "mailto:camillecimino at gmail.com",
"visible": "true"
}
 }
};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "4458cedbfd545d3f7adf3955c863e918";

** Please Forward Freely **

West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering

Spring 2009 - Quail Springs, CA

We propose a casual gathering of women interested in Permaculture for a long weekend at Quail Springs.

The weekend will include workshops, group sessions, skill shares, hands-on, networking, project sharing, teaching support and training, natural building, permaculture design, and wide open to other possibilities.

We request your participation as leaders, workshop teachers, coordinators, organizers, facilitators, planners and marketing.

This will be a self-organized and group-initiated retreat.

Possible dates for the gathering at Quail Springs are weekends in April and May except for April 18 & 19.

http://www.quailsprings.org/

Please let us know if you have a preference.

We
want to keep this event at cost pricing.  That is estimated at
approximately $100 -$150 per person for all three days including meals.

Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

Thanks,
Joan Stevens & Camille Cimino

Feel free to contact us at:

Joan Stevens
(323) 630-4673
mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net

Camille Cimino
(213) 924-5238
camillecimino at gmail.com

** Please forward freely**

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide