[Scpg] Scpg Digest, Vol 72, Issue 2

info at quailsprings.org info at quailsprings.org
Wed Dec 3 07:36:49 PST 2008

Hello Friends of Quail Springs,

I'll be away for the office and email until Dec 17th, and will respond to emails when I return.

If you have an urgent or time sensitive matter, please leave a general phone message at Quail Springs 805-886-7239.

Regarding the India Permaculture Design Course:  I will respond to emails, process registrations and deposits for the India PDC when I return, in the order they are received.  If you have something that "can't wait" regarding the India PDC, you may leave a message at 805-886-7239 attn to Kolmi or Warren, and one of us will get back to you asap.  Please be sure to include your phone number AND email address.

Best,
Kolmi Majumdar
Program Coordinator
info at quailsprings.org

Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
www.quailsprings.org
805-886-7239