[Scpg] Aquaponics Made Easy by Murray Hallam /FROM THE MAKERS OF HARVESTING WATER AND ESTABLISHING A FOOD FOREST DVD'S

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Dec 4 05:21:54 PST 2008

Hello
FROM THE MAKERS OF HARVESTING WATER AND ESTABLISHING A FOOD FOREST
 DVD'S COMES A NEW TITLE WE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN.
We noticed you've recently purchased a copy of Geoff Lawton's
Permaculture DVD that we produced and we'd like to introduce you to
our new DVD title. It's about growing  food, using a fish and
vegetable production system in your own backyard called Aquaponics
Made Easy by Murray Hallam an Australian expert in the Aquaponics
industry.
Do you know what Aquaponics is?
Aquaponics is an ingenious system of compact food production which
uses natural processes  to grow clean fresh organic fish and
vegetables together. It's ideal for urban spaces,  takes up very
little space and  is  incredibly abundant
Essentially,  a tank full of fish create waste in  water which is
constantly cycled through vegetable grow beds containing a gravel
medium. The waste provides  nutrients to the plants and  the water is
filtered through the beds arriving back clean for the fish to use.
Water is never wasted and no chemicals are added. Plants thrive in it
and grow rapidly . Lettuce can be grown from seedling to maturity in
24 days! And in 10  months your fish are ready to harvest and eat.

With over 90 minutes of solid information

We found Information on Aquaponics was always hard to come by  and a
bit of a mystery. So we  made  this DVD to  cut through all the
problems in figuring out how to do it yourself, by having Murray
explain all the tricks of the trade.
  Whether you want to buy a kit system or desire to build your own
from recycled materials like old bath-tubs  - Murray will take you
into this fascinating world and explain exactly what you need to do
to make your own food production system. Over the years, Murray has
learnt through hard experience how to build a successful Aquaponics
system and keep it balanced and running smoothly with minimal effort.
Now for the first time Murray has agreed to share his secrets. He'll
take you by the hand and explain in detail the entire mysterious
process: How to assemble a system from scratch. How to avoid the
common pitfalls. How to grow your own fish food. What sort of fish
you should choose. What vegetables to grow. How to keep the whole
thing running in tip-top condition. There's never been a DVD like
this. Murray believes that in the future as oil peaks, food prices
will escalate and people will need solid  information like this to
become secure in providing food for themselves locally. This system
works because Murray builds and tests everything himself.  In fact if
you live in Australia - he'll even build and assemble a kit for you.

If you've enjoyed seeing Harvesting Water the Permaculture Way or
Establishing a Food Forest - you'll love this DVD. At the end of
watching this DVD your head will be spinning with all sorts of
creative ways you could apply Murray's techniques to building your
own food system. You will never get fresher food than the food  grown
in your own backyard. If you're looking at becoming more self
reliant, then Aquaponics is an incredibly effective way to do it  and
 this DVD will help make it easy for you to learn how.
Murray Hallam's Aquaponics Made Easy DVD
$29.95 Pal DVD Region Free
Order the DVD Now at:  <http://www.aquaponics.net.au>www.aquaponics.net.au
Or check out the preview <http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bCV7DABEz20>video clip
Thanks for reading
If you know anyone else  who would be interested in Aquaponics we'd
love you to  let them know about our new DVD by passing on this email.
Regards
Jane  Gapinski
Producer
Flashtoonz Films