[Scpg] OAEC WATER Institute Rainwater Harvesting articles in the San Francisco Chronicle today- yippeeee!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sun Dec 7 15:39:29 PST 2008

Hi Water Workers,

I just wanted to let you all know about a great set of articles in
today's (12/6) SF Chronicle about Rainwater Harvesting /Gardening -
Permaculture style with a specific emphasis on the work of OAEC's
WATER Institute. The articles provide lots of ideas & resource links as well

See the web links below for the online edition - or better yet go buy
the paper today as it is two full pages with lots of pictures in the
Home & Garden section!

Mostly Water,
Brock

"Runoff as Resource Instead of Problem"
<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB1496A4.DTL>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB1496A4.DTL

"Interest in Water Management Blossoms"
<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB14967B.DTL>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB14967B.DTL

"Get Out of the Drain Age, Into the Retain Age"
<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB1496GP.DTL&type=homeandgarden>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB1496GP.DTL&type=homeandgarden

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/06/HOTB1496GP.DTL&type=homeandgarden>

12/6/2008 4:55 PM

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org