[Scpg] Scpg] permaculture in spain or portugal

john elejalde johneholiday at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 12:44:05 PST 2008

Jenni,
My name is John and I currently live in NY,USA. I've just returned from Spain and Portugal where I purchased a piece of property in Valenca, Portugal. It's located on the extreme northern border, a kilometer from the River Mino that separates Spain from Portugal. I've been interested in Permaculture for a while now and have plans to make this property my life-long project/experiment. I don't know exactly when I'll be back permanently as I'm awaiting the sale of my NY apartment to be able to make the transition. I'd like to be in contact with you and explore how we can collaborate. I have some ideas that may interest you.
Regards,
John