[Scpg] Fwd: Secretary Vilsack

Heather Hartley hartleyh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:22:31 PST 2008

A friend of mine in the Horticulture program at Cornell forwarded me
this message, thought you might find it interesting. Also, here is a
link to the Organic Consumers Association's petition to stop the
appointment of Tom Vilsack as Secretary of Agriculture:

http://www.organicconsumers.org/vilsack.cfm

Please feel free to forward this message.

Begin forwarded message: