[Scpg] [PermacultureLA_0809] Reminder: Women's permaculture gathering

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 20:50:30 PST 2009

Come play with other permie women at my house tomorrow night.  We'll be here from 7:30-10.   Bring some food or beverage to share and any holiday gifts that are in need of new recipients.  If you have projects you are working on bring pictures, flyers, etc. if you have them! Bring friends!
Please RSVP!
Joan
2709 Medlow Ave.
LA CA 90065
323-630-4673

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide