[Scpg] Provide us feedback from Fall 2008 and win a free summer Family Camp!

Erika Lindemann erika at wyp.org
Thu Feb 5 14:39:04 PST 2009

Greetings to Fall 2008 participants,

We hope you are enjoying this lovely rain as much as we are.

We had a great time exploring the wild places of Santa Barbara with your
children during our Fall 2008 programs.  We're requesting that you take a
few minutes to complete a short survey about your experience with us.  Your
feedback helps us improve our programs and gives us the invaluable parent
testimony that allows us to better share our story with the broader Santa
Barbara community.

Plus, if you complete the survey by March 1st, 2009, we'll enter you into
a raffle for a FREE FAMILY CAMP at Arroyo Hondo, happening this June
26th-28th, 2009.

Simply follow this link to begin: [http://www.wyp.org/questionnaire/]
http://www.wyp.org/questionnaire/

Thanks in advance and please let us know if you have any questions or
would like to further discuss your feedback.

With gratitude,

Wilderness Youth Program Staff

Wilderness Youth Project
Phone: (805)964-8096
fax: (805) 456-3838
5386 Hollister Ave, Suite D,
Santa Babara, Ca 93111
info at wyp.org

This message was sent by: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111