[Scpg] Fire control, green orchard belts

Jack Ruskey johnruskey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 12:54:59 PST 2009

It is very encouraging to read that there are so many citizens who are aware
of the crisis and who are willing to address the realities of our situation.
The are no silver bullets to cure the issues of public safety by having an
adequate supply of water for all of the community's foreseeable needs.

Friday there is going to be a show and tell session for the committee of the
GWD who are doing the preliminary review of the expansion plans of UCSB. The
meeting starts at 10 am at the offices of the GWD and then will proceed to
the campus for a guided tour and the answering of questions as to the
supplying of water per the development plans of the University.

Jack Ruskey

  _____