[Scpg] Important Meeting Tuesday on Water Issues!

Ahcros at aol.com Ahcros at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 15:00:10 PST 2009

If you're concerned about water usage and the direction of the Goleta Valley
-----

It's important that you come to a County meeting tomorrow night on eastern
Goleta Valley's Community Plan Update.

WHAT:                GVPAC Meeting to update Community Plan
WHEN:                6PM Tomorrow, Tuesday March 3
WHERE:              County Admin Building, Planning Commisson Room (1st floor)
DIRECTIONS:    Anacapa & Anapamu; park in County Lot, accessed off Santa
Barbara street

The Plan Update process is in full swing, and tomorrow focuses on Water
Supply and Quality, and also Wastewater Services.

The Planning Advisory Committee wants to know what you think.  What do you
see for our future?  Should there be new development now that the Governor has
officially declared a drought?

Decisions and the Plan made by the GVPAC will determine the look and feel of
the eastern Goleta Valley for the next 20 years.

The presence of community members is essential, if this plan is going to
reflect what we want for our community.  Please come.  Public Comment is welcomed.

See you there!
Ann Crosby & Mary Whalen, for Coalition for Sensible Planning