[Scpg] Free publications from Nitrogen Fixing Tree Association!

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 08:44:06 PDT 2009

Below is a great offer from Marshall Chrostowski. I hope someone  in our
community will adopt these publications, as they will surely be of great  interest
and usefulness here in the future.

Linda

Hi all,

I am having to move and this requires me disposing of many  books and
other literature. I am not a subscriber to all the pertinent  groups
within whom someone would benefit from free publications from the
Nitrogen  Fixing Tree Association (NFTA). The association focused on
tropical and subtropical n-f trees and other useful woody plants. The
association folded about a decade ago and the Winrock International
network picked up the work for a while under the report title "Forest,
Farmn and Community Tree Research Report (FACTRR). NAFTA also issued
leaflets on cultivation and uses of individual species. At the moment I
need to root out from storage the old materials.

These materials  collectively are sure to be of value for permaculturists
and sustainable  farmers/ranches. Please pass the word around. Curiosity
alone is  qualification enough to acquire this treasure trove.

Marshall  Chrostowski
805-687-7109

-