[Scpg] WYP Summer Registration starts Mon. March 23rd, 9 AM!

Erika Lindemann erika at wyp.org
Fri Mar 20 14:23:31 PDT 2009

Summer Registration Details

Greetings,

The much-anticipated Wilderness Youth Project's Summer 2009 registration
begins THIS Monday, March 23rd, at 9 am.

Applying via the internet is the best way to reserve a spot. A link will
be made live on [http://www.wyp.org] our homepage at 9 am Monday morning,
where you can register for camps and pay the required deposit via Paypal.

If you are unable to register online, you can
[http://www.wyp.org/programs/forms/SummerApplication2009.pdf] download hard
copies and bring filled out applications and $50non-refundable deposit to
our office starting at 9 am on Monday, March23rd.  Mail will be prioritized
as it arrives, not based on post-marks.

Please let us know if you have further questions by emailing us at
[mailto:erika at wyp.org?subject=Summer%202009%20Question] info at wyp.org or
calling 964-8096. We will respond as promptly as possible.

Thank you and we look forward to sharing the wonders of Santa Barbara with
your children this summer!

Wilderness Youth Project

 Wilderness Youth Project

Phone:(805)964-8096

5386 Hollister Ave, Suite D,

Santa Babara, Ca 93111

[mailto:info at wyp.org] info at wyp.org

[http://www.wyp.org] www.wyp.org

This message was sent by: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111