[Scpg] Snortland's "Now That She's Gone" in Santa Barbara -- one performance only

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 15 08:37:22 PDT 2009

Hey all, this isn't permacultural specifically but it is about family, humor, community and recognizing patterns of culture and character.  and she's my friend and a fierce supporter of the rights of women and children globally, an incredibly talented woman, and a whole lot of fun.  Everyone I've sent to her show has LOVED it!
Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore" Andre Gide