[Scpg] Women's Permaculture Gathering

Camille Cimino camillecimino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:03:15 PDT 2009

**Please forward **

We have Starhawk, Penny Livingston, and Kat Steele confirmed!

There are still spots opne and registration has been extended until
Fri. April 24.

West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering
May 1-3, 2009   Friday to Sunday

A gathering of women involved in Permaculture for a long weekend at
Quail Springs.  The weekend will include workshops, group sessions,
skill shares, hands-on, networking, project sharing, teaching support
and training, natural building, permaculture design, and wide open to
other possibilities. We are developing the schedule based on the
passions and skills of the women present. We will have both indoor and
outdoor activities. Be prepared to do hands on projects outdoors. We
look forward to a wonderful gathering!

REGISTERING NOW!

Sliding scale from $150-175 due by April 20.
All meals are prepared and included.

Work trades are available.

Click here for Program Info:

http://www.quailsprings.org/WestCoastWomenPermaculturePROGRAMINFO.pdf

Click here for Registration Form:

http://www.quailsprings.org/WestCoastWomenPermacultureREGISTRATIONFORM.pdf

Join the West Coast Womens Permaculture Google Group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/westcoastwomenspermaculture

Or contact for more information: Joan Stevens, (323) 630-4673,
mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net OR Camille Cimino, (213) 924-5238,
camillecimino at gmail.com