[Scpg] [sbperm] Transition Town has a way to create homesteads aka "land co-oper...

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 10:23:47 PDT 2009

Thanks for this, Ann. I've forwarded it to Paul Edwards for his  comments.

I can see that our "Community Governance" and "Finance/Economics" teams are
 going to be a key part of Transition here in Santa Barbara!

See you at the Transition Potluck at Alameda Park at noon tomorrow!

Cheers,

Linda

In a message dated 4/24/2009 9:37:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,