[Scpg] Everyday is Earthday!!!!!

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 14:31:41 PDT 2009

 Happy Earth
 dayS everyone*
 We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mother nature @ the Church of Fashion*  If your scratching your head and wondering what the difference between The COF and HM157 is, well, Historical Monument # 157 is the
 community, creative space itself
 and The Church of fashion is the Jiminy Cricket of
 HM157. All of our resident artists have their own game going, Charon Nogues, the Administer of fashion aims to sprinkle a little Mother Earth consciousness into every serving of entertainment.
That being said*
*Please come join us for some FAB musical performances this Friday and Sat!
On Friday 24 we have:
Nuclear child* Future Ghost* and Vision Victim, whom some of you may remember from the Frog town art walk, steeped in the man made fog mass.
Our thought of the day is: STOP SHOPPING AT HOME DEPOT!!!!
Besides the fact that they are crushing all the mom and pop shops that we should all know and LOVE, but they are also supporting the destruction of Patagonia! We are organizing a bike rally/protest in front of the frog town Home Depot, big thanks to our proud sister Kim Marks of forestethics.org. For more info please contact me, Charon Nogues : trickypoodle at yahoo.com
http://www.internationalrivers.org/patagonia

On Sat 25 we have:
Monolators* Tsk, tsk, tsk and some of Earth's most heavenly creatures, The Lynx technique!
Our Luscious lead Lynx, April Latrongna is shooting a protest video to the bill HR875 for youtube at the COF and giving away soon to be contraband, non GMO heirloom seeds.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-2009-Food-Safety-Bil-by-Nicole-Johnson-090418-680.html

http://www.opencongress.org/tools/bill_status?bill_id=111-h875

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9q1QXt4Sw0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeboa4TR5Qo