[Scpg] Downtown Neighborhood Exchange

Heather FNL heather at sbfoodnotlawns.org
Sun Apr 26 18:05:18 PDT 2009

Downtown Neighborhood Exchange
Sunday, May 3rd 11am to 2pm
319 E. Sola St.

The Downtown Neighborhood Exchange is a monthly gathering intended to
bring neighbors together to share their enthusiasm about gardens,
food, and our community.

On top of sharing homegrown goodies you will have the opportunity to
help a neighbor install a lasagna garden so bring tools, gloves, and
sun protection if you want to participate.

I will also have beautiful wooden signs with the sb food not lawns
logo for sale ($10) for anyone who wants to help support the movement
and spread the word. The money goes to helping pay back organizers
for the cost of our earth day booth, business cards, and the cost of
the signs themselves.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Happy gardening!

Heather Hartley
heather at sbfoodnotlawns.org