[Scpg] Mobile Meat Harvesting Unit Wednesday, April 29 2009, 12:00pm - 3:00pm SLO and Coast Grow

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Apr 28 10:53:14 PDT 2009

Mobile Meat Harvesting Unit
Wednesday, April 29 2009, 12:00pm - 3:00pm

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at the
Central Coast Agriculture Cooperative
Media Event
Presenting their Mobile Meat Harvesting Unit
Donated by Monterey Ag Land Trust
Held at
Gold Ridge Farms
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Please respond no later than April 25, 2009 for your attendance.

For more information or please contact:
Amy Sage: amy at englishsage.com
Deb Garrison: info at debgarrisonconsulting.net

For more information on CCAC log on to:
www.coastgrown.com

Welcome to Coast Grown!
http://coastgrown.com

We are a group of dedicated family-run farms and ranches spread
across the counties of Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and Monterey
who are firmly dedicated to perserving our working landscapes and
providing you with fresh local food.

Some of us have been farming and ranching for generations, for some
of us it is a second career and a few of us are just starting out.
All our farms and ranches participate in a Quality Assurance program
that assures our products are grown and raised with the best
interests of our earth, our water and our communities health in mind.
Each farm and ranch remains accessible to its customers for
interaction to build a better understanding of growing and raising
food that benefits everyone. It may not be the fastest most
economical way of growing food, but...When you purchase from Coast
Grown, you are making a commitment to a sustainable food shed in and
around the Central Coast.

You'll Feel Better Eating It! We would like for you to stay tuned as
we plow through the process of setting up our services. We hope to
have our shopping cart system up and running soon so you can purchase
a variety of Coast Grown Products from one source!  Click on the
"Progress" button on the menu to follow our progress.

Coast Grown Mission & Purposes

We at Coast Grown are guided by the philosophy that everyone benefits
from good, healthy, locally-grown foods. We benefit, our children
benefit, schools and hospitals benefit, retailers benefit, the local
economies benefit, and the environment benefits.

Mission Statement
Coast Grown is firmly dedicated to providing good locally grown food
products to the California central coast region.

Purposes
Coast Grown was created by a group of regional farms and ranches to:
  - Share in the benefits of collectively marketing their diverse
assortment of locally grown food products.
                 - Educate the public in the benefits of healthy,
locally grown food products.
                 - Promote consistent best practices and food safety
guidelines within the local farm productions.
                 - Provide a platform for consumers to easily review
and select from the producers' assorted products.
                 - Promote the value-added benefits to retailers and
institutions using CGC food products.

Central Coast Agriculture Cooperative Board of Directors

The 2008-2009  Central Coast Agriculture Cooperative Board of
Directors consists of the following producer members.

  Elizabeth Poett - Rancho San Julian
  Randolph E Rogers - Gold Ridge Farms
  Eric Micheilssen - Clark Valley Organic Farm
  George Kendall - Dos Pasos Ranch
  Maria Weinerth - San Antonio Valley Olive Ranch
  Coco Collelmo - Fair Oaks Ranch
  Rodney Schroeder - Rancho Tierra Redonda

  Contact Us

Central Coast Agriculture Cooperative
P.O. Box 3907
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403