[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] William McDonough / Cradle to Cradle Design / UCSB Campbell Hall / Wed May 20 8pm

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Thu Apr 30 08:31:39 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe at silcom.com
> >
> Date: April 29, 2009 5:58:35 AM PDT
> To: ccpg at arashi.com
> Subject: [Ccpg] Wed May 20 8pm William McDonough /Cradle to Cradle
> Design - Creating an Environmentally and Economically Intelligent
> Future UCSB Campbell Hall
>
> UCSB Arts & Lectures and the Institute for Energy Efficiency present
> renowned architect and Time magazine "Hero for the Planet"
>
> William McDonough in the FREE public lecture  Wednesday, May 20 8 pm
> Cradle to Cradle Design - Creating an Environmentally
> and Economically Intelligent Future in UCSB Campbell Hall
>

> UCSB Arts & Lectures presents internationally renowned architect and
> Time magazine "Hero for the Planet" William McDonough who will
> present the compelling FREE lecture titled Cradle to Cradle Design -
> Creating an Environmentally and Economically Intelligent Future on
> Wednesday, May 20 at 8 pm in UCSB Campbell Hall.
>
> McDonough is widely recognized as one of the leading proponents of
> practicing ecologically, socially, and economically intelligent
> architecture and planning in the United States and abroad. He is a
> recipient of the Presidential Award for Sustainable Development -
> the nation's highest environmental honor - for his groundbreaking
> efforts in designing profitable and environmentally intelligent
> solutions for client companies around the world. The Irish Times
> writes, "If ever 'sustainable' thinking needed a business-savvy
> hero, McDonough seems to be it."
>
> RESOURCES
>
> www.ted.com/index.php/talks/william_mcdonough_on_cradle_to_cradle_design.html
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7987612343225687713
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McDonough
>
> http://www.mcdonough.com/full.htm
>
> William McDonough's lecture is presented by UCSB Arts & Lectures and
> the Institute for Energy Efficiency.
>
> Admission to the event is FREE. For more information, call UCSB Arts
> & Lectures at (805) 893-3535 or visit online at www.artsandlectures.ucsb.edu
> .
> thanks to wes roe for sending this along!

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.