[Scpg] May 24 Film & Food Night: Are We Running Dry, Urban Aggie Swap N Meet & Local Grub Party

Dervaes dervaes at pathtofreedom.com
Tue May 5 09:35:33 PDT 2009

Join fellow homegrown revolutionaries for another evening filled with food,
fun and fellowship.

Urban aggies are encouraged to bring crops, seeds and more to swap. This
month's event focuses on the looming WATER CRISIS.

HOST: Path to Freedom Urban Homestead

WHEN: Sunday, May 24 (5:30 - 9:00 PM)

WHERE: 626 Cypress Ave, Pasadena CA

COST: $10 / children under 12 free

DEMOS: Soil blocks and clay pot irrigation method (80% more efficient than
drip irrigation)

PET: Urban goats & chickens,

SWAP: Crops, seeds, plants, homemade goodies and more

EAT: Local foods

WATCH: Are We Running Dry (narrated by actress Jane Seymour)

Full event details at

http://urbanhomestead.org/journal/2009/05/01/may-film-food-night