[Scpg] Job opportunity for teacher-permaculturist-grower in Totnes, England!

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed May 6 10:15:40 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

There is a wonderful job opportunity for  someone here at Dartington
Schumacher College. Please forward this to relevant  associates and networks.

We are looking for someone who is an experienced  grower  (forest garden/
permaculture systems); as well as being a good  educator and collaborator.

This was advertised in the Guardian  and elsewhere but we’d like to spread
the net wider - We have now extended the  application deadline for this post
to Monday 18th May.

The job  description and application form can be seen  at
www.dartington.org/jobs

or call 01803  847021

Thanks,

Toni

Toni   Spencer
Course Leader, The Schumacher Certificate in Education for  Sustainability
Schumacher  College
Direct:  +44 (0) 1803 869 941
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7980 575   525
Switchboard:  +44 (0)  1803 865 934
Fax: +44 (0) 1803 866 899

Mailing address:  The Old Postern, Dartington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6EA,
England

**************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221827510x1201399090/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663377%3B36502382%3Bh)