[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Local Architects & Engineers invited to re-examine 9/11 with architect Richard Gage, AIA at CalPoly

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue May 12 11:22:41 PDT 2009

5/12/09 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SLO 9/11 Truth & HopeDance present:

SF Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, in a live multi-media lecture
presentation

“9/11: Re-examining the 3 WTC High-rise 'Collapses'”

May 29, 2009

Local Architects & Engineers invited to re-examine 9/11

All local architects and engineers are being directly invited by one
of their professional peers, to a live presentation re-examining the 3
WTC building 'collapses' on 9/11, our nations most pivotal historical
event. Many attendees will likely find themselves questioning the
official story, some for the first time, which is sure to spark a
lively post-talk Q&A.  This event is FREE.

Recent polling data from CBS, the New York Times, Scripps Howard and
Zogby International now indicate that over 80% of U.S. citizens
distrust the official 9/11 story and more than a third suspect US
government complicity.

To understand the roots and implications of this unprecedented
suspicion, SLO 9/11 Truth and HopeDance Magazine are presenting a
public educational forum with internationally famous architect,
lecturer,  and 9/11 researcher Richard Gage, AIA, founder of the group
and website Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Mr. Gage's presentation should be of special interest to all
architects, engineers, and academics because of his professional
background and his unbiased approach to the subject in the spirit of
scientific inquiry.

Interested members of the media are urged to attend and/or to inquire
with the contact below for scheduling telephone or in-person media
interviews before or after the event.

WHO:  Local architects, engineers, academics, media and the public.

WHEN:  Friday May 29, 2009, 6:00~8:00pm

WHERE:  Philips Hall, Cal Poly (PAC Annex)

COST:  Free (Donations accepted)

CONTACTS:  Rich Besco, (805) 440-8906

About SLO 9/11 Truth

Since 2006 SLO 9/11 Truth has been working to inform the local
community about the many long unanswered questions and slowly emerging
truths of the events of 9/11, and the roots of the nation’s most
serious constitutional, governmental and security crisis in modern
history.

SLO 9/11 Truth belongs to a growing network of over 200 grassroots
groups dedicated to educating the American public to the basic
deceptions driving the “War on Terror,” the “Patriot Act” attacks on
our Constitution & Bill of Rights, and the accelerating corporate coup
détat.

Our group members are concerned and patriotic citizens, students,
scholars, and media activists working for an informed democracy and
have continued to host an informational booth at SLO Farmer's Market
since fall '07.

SLO 9/11 Truth encourages the widest public participation and
cordially invites all to join our info/events discussion list hosted
by Hopedance.org.

About HopeDance Magazine

The purpose of HopeDance is simply to report on the outrageous,
pioneering and inspiring activities of outstanding individuals and
organizations who are creating a new world--regardless of their
spiritual tradition or political agenda.

We publish material and engage in activities (forums, workshops, film
festivals...) that are necessary in building ecologically sustainable,
practical, down-to-earth solutions, holistic, healthy and awakened
community.

Inspiring genuine hope, our intention is to also help connect people
to specific projects, individuals, and organizations so that dialog,
wisdom, and vital action will be the fruitful outcome for the people,
plants, animals and land in San Luis Obispo County, Ventura County and
Santa Barbara County... and beyond.

At HopeDance's ONLINE calendar: http://tinyurl.com/q5g8g9

               print and post flyer!

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.