[Scpg] Creating an Edible Oasis - Last Course Update???? Ha!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:33:42 PDT 2009

Hey Everyone!

I'm so pumped about what's going on this weekend! Here's some last minute
info that you need:

*Tonight's party - *
We'll have pizzas kickin out at 6:30 PM and the presentation starts
somewhere between 7PM and 7:30. Music thereafter.
Please bring friends and family - this is a way to get them stoked about
what you're into! ONLY $5 for wood-fired pizza music and presentation?
(Normally a night like that would run easily $50...) Bring them along!
*LOCATION: 856 Thompson Blvd. in Ventura.*

*Saturday and Sunday - *
Time - Please arrive at 9:30 to get situated as we'll be starting at 10AM
promptly. We have a lot to cover and only 6hrs course time per day.
Food - It's best if you have a lunch to bring. We usually do potluck on
Sunday. Quick food can also be found in town.
Tools - Please bring shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows, tarps, whatever you can
within your means (with ease)
Seating - If you have a lawn or camping chair you want to use for lecture,
bring it. There may be a shortage on site.
Parking - Please park on the street somewhere - either on High St. or Oak
View Ave.
*LOCATION: 244 High St. in Oak View*

*Last minute Sign-ups - *
If you know anyone who wants to join the course either for the whole thing
or just part, we still have openings at this point. Have them download the
reg. form at the google group (search Grow Food Party Crew Ventura). If
they're coming tonight, they can also sign-up there.

BTW I've got an interview on* Sustainable World Radio TODAY @ 9AM.
www.kcsb.org* - talking about the workshop, the 100 Garden Challenge and how
Grow Food Party Crew is going global.

Thanks everyone!
See you there!
Devin

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Is it possible to create 100 edible gardens in one weekend? Make it happen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDExZ4kC-E

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4