[Scpg] Gardens of Gratitude Afterparty

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:14:36 PDT 2009

All you Permies out there,

We'd like to welcome you to the Gardens of Gratitude afterparty this
evening, 6-9pm, Sunday May 17th at the Venice Learning Garden on the corner
of Venice Blvd and Walgrove Ave.

We are celebrating a weekend of create 100 edible gardens across the
Westside and everyone is invited to join in the fun.  Live music, good
friends and potluck food will all be on hand.  Please bring a dish to share
with your neighbors when you come down to the Learning Garden.  We're asking
for a small $5 donation to benefit the Learning Garden.

See you all there.
Sean