[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Fwd: Harmony Festival Recommends Living Mandala Courses/ Starhawk and Caroline Casey on Visionary Radio / check out the Harmony Festival

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Mon May 18 14:49:09 PDT 2009

Hello all folks in CA who are socially active, permaculturalists,
pagans, ecoVillagers, peak oilists, transition townists, spiritualists
et al..... see the coming events that are happening in sonoma county..
and beyond....

bob banner

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Debra Giusti <deb at harmonyfestival.com>
> Date: May 18, 2009 2:33:30 PM PDT
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: Harmony Festival Recommends Living Mandala Courses/Events,
> Starhawk and Caroline Casey on Visionary Radio- Monday night, May
> 18th, plus Living Mandala at Harmony Festival!
>

> Harmony Festival Recommends
>
> VISIONARY CULTURE RADIO
> Internet Radio (Shows archived after Live Show)
> Featuring on Monday, May 18th, 8 pm
> Caroline Casey   8:00 pm
> Starhawk   8:30 pm
> See talks of other Harmony Festival
> Speakers, performers, producers
> listed with links listed below:
> Daniel Pinchbeck , Sean Ahearn, Astarius,
> Bo Sapper, Debra Giusti, Greg Cipes,
> Scott McKeown, Jay Ma
> Listen at www.visionarycultureradio.com
> or call 646-649-1957 (every Monday night!)
>
> LIVING MANDALA
> Courses, Events & Workshops
> Permacuture, Natural Building, Creating an Eco-Village
> www.LivingMandala.com
>

> LIVING MANDALA at Harmony Festival
> Eco-Village, Healing Sanctuary, & Earth Temple Dome
> June 12-14, 2009
> Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Santa Rosa, CA
> www.harmonyfestival.com
>

> HEAR OTHER HARMONY FESTIVAL SPEAKERS ON PREVIOUS SHOWS!
>
> Daniel Pinchbeck on Visionary Culture Radio
>
> Sean Ahearn + Music of Harmony on Visionary Culture Radio
>
> Sean Ahearn, Astarius + Crystal Skull Lady Aravel Garduno on Music
> of Awakening
>
> Bo Sapper, Debra Giusti, Jesse Dylan and Sacred Steve Adler on
> Visionary Culture Radio
>
> Harmony Musician and Emcee Greg Cipes on Visionary Culture Radio
>
> Scott McKeown, Harmony Festival Producer + Transition Town Leader on
> Visionary Culture Radio
>
> Food Forests Across America on Visionary Culture Radio, co-produced
> by Jay Ma, Harmony Festival Eco Village Manager
>

>  Upcoming Living Mandala Courses, Workshops, & Events
>

> Join some of the keynote speakers and workshop facilitators at this
> year's Harmony Festival
> Eco-Village & Earth Temple Dome at the following upcoming courses &
> workshops with Living Mandala:
>
> Directly Following Harmony Festival...
>
> Permaculture Design Certification Course:
> Creating an Eco-Village From the Earth Up
> Mendocino County, N. California
> at the newly forming Laytonville Eco-Village
> June 15 - 29, 2009
>
> Gaia University Orientation
> S.F. Bay Area - Bolinas, N. California
> Regenerative Design Institute
> June 16 - 23, 2009
>
> Before Harmony Festival...
>
> Mud, Magic, & Manifestation
> A Natural Building & Magic Workshop for Women
> Cazadero, N California
> With Starhawk & Sage Mata
> May 29-31, 2009
>
> Later this Summer...
>
> Aloha ‘Aina 2009
> Holistic Permaculture Design Course
> La A’kea, Puna, Big Island, Hawaii
> August 17-31, 2009

> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.