[Scpg] Permaculture makes front page San Francisco Chronicle - Sunday Edition!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:41:04 PDT 2009

Hey all you amazing people!

I'm celebrating that Permaculture made front page in the San Francisco
Chronicle Sunday Edition. The article isn't online yet (I purchased the
"Early Edition") so I posted a picture to my twitter account:

http://twitter.com/devinfromheaven

The title of the article is "Growing together: Permaculture in theory and
practice - a plant buddy system on the rooftop of The Chronicle." The
picture is and apple guild in a container and the classic three sisters
guild.

Forward this on to anyone who would love to hear the news!

Cheers,
Devin Slavin

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

*Upcoming Events:*

Gardens of Gratitude: The 100 Garden Challenge!
Santa Cruz, CA - June 6&7, 2009 (Next Week!)
http://www.GrowFoodPartyCrew.org

Next 1-Day Permaculture Course - Sunday, June 14
All Challenges Are Gifts: An Introduction to Permaculture
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5281/3lw.jpg

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 - Venture Retreat in
Pescadero, CA
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

*Video:*

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4