[Scpg] Course Invitation -All Challenges Are Gifts: Intro to Permaculture Design 6/14, Ventura, CA $20

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:36:52 PDT 2009

Hey there!

Here's a webcam video about my upcoming course:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEn4KNWIQXU

Join us to create the world you want to live in!

------------------------------

ALL CHALLENGES ARE GIFTS:
An Introduction to Permaculture Design

Sunday, June 14 – 11AM-5PM - Ventura, CA - $20

Have you been searching for tools to create a world in which we thrive in
the face of all challenges, now and in the future?

Permaculture is an integrative design system that weaves all aspects of
living into a synergistic web of relationship – energy, economy, ecology,
agriculture, buildings, community, culture and so on. It calls upon patterns
of nature, wisdom of the ancestors, and the cutting edge of science &
technology to arrive at solutions for any problem that we face.

Join us and step into the Designer’s Mind to create the world you want to
live in.

COURSE TOPICS:
Permaculture Vision, Ethics & Principles, Design Process,  Permaculture in
Action

INSTRUCTOR:
Devin Slavin, Permaculture Designer, Mentor & Co-Founder of the Grow Food
Party Crew, has been working with the Regenerative Design Institute for
years designing and leading permaculture projects.

LOCATION:
The ArtBarn Oasis, 856 Thompson Blvd., Ventura, CA.

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Gardens of Gratitude: The 100 Garden Challenge!
Santa Cruz, CA - June 6&7, 2009 (Next Week!)
http://www.GrowFoodPartyCrew.org

Next 1-Day Permaculture Course - Sunday, June 14
All Challenges Are Gifts: An Introduction to Permaculture
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5281/3lw.jpg

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 - Venture Retreat in
Pescadero, CA
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4