[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] FRESH the new movie in Ojai!!!! / June 29th

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sat Jun 13 14:10:50 PDT 2009

PLEASE FORWARD

HopeDance FiLMs
presents

Fresh
       with Foodie Goodies,  Literature,
	Conversation ... and more...

New thinking about what we’re eating...
Celebrating our growing local food system...
Discovering the roots of taste & flavor & nutrition in our FOOD!
Monday, June 29, 6pm
    Suggested Donation   ...   $5 - $10

The Ojai Retreat • 160 Besant Road
info at ojairetreat.org  •  646-2536  •  www.ojairetreat.org
6pm: Potluck
(organic popcorn and refreshments provided)
7pm: Film & Discussion

Cosponsored by:

Pesticide-Free Ojai Valley...

Fresh celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across
America who are re-inventing our food system. Among several main
characters, FRESH features urban farmer and activist, Will Allen, the
recipient of MacArthur’s 2008 Genius Award; sustainable farmer and
entrepreneur, Joel Salatin, made famous by Michael Pollan’s book, the
Omnivore’s Dilemma; and supermarket owner, David Ball, challenging our
Wal-Mart dominated economy.

 From their website:
FRESH is a call to action; it means to inspire its viewers to positive
change, not scare them into a terrified complacency.  We will bring
together farmers, activists, chefs, and policy-makers, all working to
create a more healthy, tasty, and sustainable future.  Please join us,
not just as part of an audience, but as part of a movement to better
our food system, and to bring about a new vision, a new paradigm, a
new reality, one that works for everyone.
HopeDance FiLMs: 434-3950

FYI: Monies go to PFOV, HDance FiLMs, The Ojai Retreat, ana joanes
(the film director) and the projectionist...

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /