[Scpg] Permaculture Workshop in Buellton July 4th 2009

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Jun 18 15:39:07 PDT 2009

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and
Resilience  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
<http://www.hopedance.org/cms>http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA:
<http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance>http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter:
<http://twitter.com/hopedance>http://twitter.com/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
<http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com>http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER:
<http://twitter.com/edibleslo>http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web:
<mailto:info at hopedance.org>info at hopedance.org /
<http://www.hopedance.org>http://www.hopedance.org / 805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL:
<http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1>http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA:
<http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/>http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from
reliable sources which we believe to be accurate;
but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we
disclaim any liability incurred as a consequence of any of the content.

- Release Date: 06/17/09 17:55:00

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in
new directions, in order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org