[Scpg] School Garden Work Party

heather hartley hartleyh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:38:42 PDT 2009

s'COOL GARDENS is a joint initiative of the Center for Sustainability at
SBCC and the Orfalea Foundation.
We will be having our first garden installation work party:

Saturday, June 27th
9am to 5pm
Canalino Elementary School
1480 Linden Ave., Carpinteria

Everyone is welcome to join us as we take this exciting first step in our
school garden program.
Kids can help plant a pumpkin patch.
A healthy lunch will be served to volunteers.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you think might be
interested in participating.

Hope to see you there!

Heather Hartley
Intern
*s’COOL GARDENS **Cultivating the Future *
Santa Barbara City College ~ Center for Sustainability
In partnership with the Orfalea Foundations
hartleyh at gmail.com