[Scpg] Job Op: Arboretum - Youth Education Coordinator

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 13:56:56 PDT 2009

A great opportunity!  They are poised for massive permacultural undertakings!  and you would be my neighbor which  means many opportunities for collaborating with me and my AP Env. Science classes!
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison