[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] a blog about the highly successful FRESH screening in Goleta!

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Mon Aug 3 23:40:36 PDT 2009

a blog about the highly successful FRESH screening in Goleta!

Billy Goodnick attended the evening and reported about it at the edhat
site. Check it out including his links to many of the cosponsors for
that evening!

> http://www.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm?id=3221

Thanks to the HopeDance Santa Barbara FiLM crew: Shelly Cobb, Jemila,
and Barbara Davies. And thanks to the nearly 20 cosponsors of the
event: Isla Vista Food Coop, Shepherd Farms, SLOW Food Santa Barbara,
Transition Town SB, Edible Gardens, Edible SB, Jessica Foster
Confections, Fairview Gardens, Avalon Farms, Oasis, Santa Barbara Soap
Company, Refugio Gardens, Island Seed & Feed, Eire Heart Herbs ...

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.