[Scpg] [transition-sb] If you missed Art Ludwig's greywater presentation...

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Wed Aug 5 09:56:17 PDT 2009

Hi everyone...

WHO has a list of licensed plumbers who know how to do this? Many
people are contacting me saying okay WHO can do this?

thanks

names, city, and ph#s would be a great help.

bob

On Aug 5, 2009, at 9:46 AM, LBUZZELL at aol.com wrote:

> ...there is great information at Art Ludwig's website at http://oasisdesign.net
>   He also sells excellent books that give great detail about almost
> everything he talked about.
>
> Hope you had a "Happy California Greywater Day" yesterday, the first
> day that it was legal in California to put in a greywater system (no
> permit required!).  Thanks, Art and everyone else involved in this
> momentous change!
>
> Linda

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.