[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] New West Side Farmer's Market in SB

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Wed Aug 5 22:32:44 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: claudia abderhalden <claudia at claudiaAdesigns.com>
> Date: August 5, 2009 9:43:35 PM PDT
> To: antara10 at cox.net, michelle at wyp.org, marjonsouza at hotmail.com,
> christine <cbarreb at gmail.com>, kristinsb at gmail.com, chryss <seayost at gmail.com
> >,  Erika Lindemann <eglindemann at gmail.com>
> Subject: new west side farmer's market
>
> dear friends,
>
> there is a new farmer's market on the Westside!!
>
> every Wednesday, 3:00pm-6:30pm at Harding Elementary School, 1625
> Robbins Street (@ Valerio St.)
>
> fresh, local veggies and fruit (organic, too!)
> pies and bread,
> fresh (never frozen)organic free range game hens, lamb, beef and
> milk feed pork
> flowers
> lily's free range eggs and fresh, free range chicken
> berries,
> and more!!
>
> ....and a glass of wine 3 houses down the road at our house after
> your shopping trip.....
>
> spread the word among friends and support this new farmer's market
> that provides fresh, local, and sustainable food to our neighborhood!
>

> happy summer!
>
> claudia
>
> --
> shop online at: http://claudiaAdesigns.etsy.com
>
> or visit the Santa Barbara Arts and Crafts Show, East Cabrillo
> Blvd., between Garden St. & Calle Puerto Vallarta, most Sundays,
> 10am to sunset
>
> claudiaA.designs
> claudia Abderhalden
> santa barbara, ca
> (805) 455-5324
> http://claudiaAdesigns.com
> claudia at claudiaAdesign.c

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.