[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Hartmann's new book THRESHOLD / check out the video

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Thu Aug 6 15:04:48 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Dr. Connie Stomper" <soulmusings at mac.com>
> Date: August 6, 2009 11:37:01 AM PDT
> To: bob banner <info at hopedance.org>
> Subject: Re: "Dalai Lama Renaissance"
>
> Thom did a great job yesterday talking about his great new book
> Threshold.  The premise is the our way of thinking is the deeper
> problem that is creating the various crisis on the planet.  It's a
> book about consciousness and challenging the validity of the myths
> in our culture such as we are hard wired to be competitive and
> hierarchical rather than hardwired for democracy and cooperation.
> There is an interview of him talking about the book with some of
> same info online.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poMPeSx_WnY
>
> Have a sweet day.
>
> Connie

more::

<<Thomm talked last night about the impact of the experience which is
similar to what he expresses in this one minute clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hQKUYJvYDU

http://www.DalaiLamaFilm.com - Thom Hartmann (Air America radio host)
speaks about how he was changed by the Dalai Lama, and how he stopped
looking at conflicts through the judgment and stereotype of "us"
versus "them." Interview was conducted during filming for the
documentary film "Dalai Lama Renaissance.">>

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.