[Scpg] Fw: Slow Money Conference, ROC Internships, Michelle Obama, Photos, and more

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 12:59:50 PDT 2009

These guys are very active with local/sustainable foods activities in Calif, working directly with farmers, etc - not sure if they know about your carbon farming event or not, but they should!  I have limited internet access right now or would find the promo and send it myself, but am asking for someone on this list to do so....