[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Reminder of the film this Tuesday night at the Faulkner (FiERCE LiGHT) with speakers TBA

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Aug 11 00:08:27 PDT 2009

>> HopeDance FiLMs presents.....
>>
>> FiERCE LiGHT When Spirit Meets Action
>> Sparked by what Gandhi called “soul force,” and Martin Luther King
>> called “love in action,” millions are discovering the power of
>> taking positive, peaceful action that comes from the heart, driven
>> by the understanding that we're all in this together.
>>
>> FIERCE LIGHT beautifully captures this inspiring zeitgeist, which
>> is being called the largest global movement in history.
>>
>> Featuring Visionary Buddhist Monk, Thich Nhat Hahn; Nobel Peace
>> Prize Winner, Archbishop Desmond Tutu; Pulitzer Prize Winning
>> Author, Alice Walker; Famed Tree-Sitter, Julia Butterfly Hill; Noah
>> Levine, author of Dharma Punx; Hollywood celebrity turned activist,
>> Daryl Hannah and many more.
>>
>> Fueled by the belief that another world is possible, acclaimed
>> filmmaker Velcrow Ripper takes us on an inspiring look at change
>> motivated by love. Spiritual luminaries and activists illuminate an
>> unforgettable journey about the impact and the necessity of
>> spiritual action in today's world.
>>
>> Award Winner “for its power to involve and inspire us with a
>> personal journey that combines spiritual beliefs with relevant
>> social action.”
>>
>> Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh5Qvv3UIEg&NR=1
>>
>> Tuesday, August 11, 7pm
>> Faulkner Gallery inside the SBarbara Public Library on Anapamu
>> Conversation afterwards;     Sugested donation, $7       /
>> 434-3950  /  www.hopedance.org
>>
>> Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh5Qvv3UIEg&NR=1
>>
>> “Incredibly moving... a spiritual experience in itself.” —
>> Vancouver International Film Festival

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.