[Scpg] Laundry to Landscape: A 1-Day Greywater Workshop - Sat. Aug 15 - 10AM to 3PM/Ventura

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Aug 13 17:59:49 PDT 2009

Hey there!

Here's some info for an upcoming 1-Day Laundry
Greywater Workshop I'm facilitating in Ventura.
Please send it out to anyone who would like to
learn this skill to implement at their own place.
Please register ASAP as course will fill up.

For more info or discussion of the course visit:
<http://groups.google.com/group/grow-food-party-crew-ventura>http://groups.google.com/group/grow-food-party-crew-ventura

Cheers,
Devin Slavin

----------------------------
Laundry to Landscape:
A 1-Day Greywater Workshop

When: Saturday, August 15, 2009 - 10AM to 3 PM
Cost: $20-50 sliding scale
Location: 117 W. Mission St., Ventura, CA

Laundry Greywater Systems have now been legalized
without permit by the State of California and
individual counties are currently in the process
of adjusting and updating their codes.

In this workshop, we will create a demonstration
of a simple and effective Laundry Greywater
System and give you the tools to design one at your place.

We will cover:
•  Essential Greywater Design Process
•  Designing a Laundry Greywater System
•  Implementing a demonstration Laundry Greywater
System - including plumbing, earthworks and planting!

Instructor:
Devin Slavin of Abundance In Balance Design, has
been designing and implementing permaculture
projects for years with the Regenerative
Design  Institute. He also co-founded the Grow
Food Party Crew – a movement and model for
creating gardens through community celebration.

To Register:
Email Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com with Subject
“Ventura Greywater Workshop” and include your
name and phone number along with how much you are able to pay.

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 -
Venture Retreat in Pescadero, CA
<http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring>http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4