[Scpg] Call for Permaculture Guild Camps/Interconnected Workshops - Water Woman Festival @ Magical Joshua Tree

Water Woman waterwomanfest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:54:15 PDT 2009

*Please join us and pass this on to your members!

**Special group rates available -- please contact us at 415-939-5848*

*Call for Permaculture Designers, Workshops, Eco-Artists-
* * As a group of eco-artists our goal is to set new standards in
sustainable art forms that provide energy, food, shelter,and water systems.
By coming together with permaculturalists, natural builders, artists,
performers, educators, and students, our goal is to go beyond and re-define
sustainability towards self reliance in balance with nature.

Share your Vision, Share your Art, Share your Heart
**Inspire the Future in Balance with the Patterns of Nature!*

*please pass this along to everyone!*
     Water Woman Festival - Tickets on SALE NOW! 4 Full Days/3 Nights only
$65 October 1-4, 2009
*The Water Woman Festival is @Joshua Tree Lake Campground
**http://www.jtlake.com
http://www.jtlake.com/Travel.htm*

     *Fusing Art and Ecological Design; Inspiring the Future *
  *The Water Woman Festival IS ON!
*
*Blessings!

 Water Woman Festival Tickets are on sale NOW!
Early bird price is ONLY $65 for 4 FULL Days & 3 Nights  Including Camping!
**Special group rates are available for 20+ - call for more info!

Check out NEW images of Ecological Designs, Eco Art, Water Woman and Our Eco
Tribes at the **updated Water Woman Festival
Website<http://www.waterwomanproject.org/>
*
*
We will BUILD and Leave a Trace! Play in the Mud - Play in the Spray!

Submit your eco-art for the Highly Sustainable Functional Art Challenge
<http://www.waterwomanproject.org/?page_id=477>
*
*The Water Woman Festival is an interactive art and ecological experience
featuring TOP artists, architects, natural builders, permaculture designers,
speakers, teachers, musicians, and Inspirational Visionaries! *

*This is an URGENT Event!

* Learn to live in Balance with Nature
* Mingle with Extreme Green Artists
* Experience Dark Green Technologies
* Help Build Beautifully - Re-birth the Site!
* Honor The Goddess of Life!
*** Support the Development of Eco Settlements  *
* * Have FUN Dancing the Patterns of Nature!
*
*Imagine, Create and Be Showered With Possibilities!

Some of the speakers and special guests confirmed include: SunRay Kelley,
Lori Grace, **Scott Huckabay, **Patricia Watts, Ray Cirino, Maetar, Wayword
Monks, Laura Fox, Miguel Elliot, Michael Blaha, Kata Polano, Fontain's MUSE,
and MANY more - keep checking the website for updated info!
*
*Website:   www.waterwomanproject.com

*
*The M**ission of the Water Woman Foundation: To promote new ways of living
in agreement with the principles and patterns of nature through the creation
and physical demonstration of art, design & lifestyle practices at the
cutting-edge of ecological function and consciousness; To offer
opportunities to collectively express our creativity and deep inner
connectedness with the Earth; To present ancient & cutting edge concepts and
technologies that embrace the intelligence of natural systems; To inspire
and empower people to bring this knowledge back home where they can live in
ways that are more comfortable, more affordable, more beautiful and more
sustainable than ever before.

*
*Ray Cirino - Founder and Curator of Water Woman**
Paul Cohen - Executive Producer
Sandra Weinstein - Associate Producer

If you are interested in speaking or performing:
waterwomanfest at gmail.com
*

"*By combining Permaculture design and functional art, we will both sustain
ourselves and solve most all the problems we are facing today. *"

- Ray Cirino

 *Joshua Tree Site*
  Environmental Art • Permaculture Design • Natural Building • Sustainable
Living • Site Revitalization • Be Showered With Possibilities •   *Highly
regarded by:

Geoff Lawton *
*Greening the Desert

**SunRay Kelley**
Natural Builder Extraordinaire *

*Jill Cloutier **
Sustainable World Radio *
*
Art Ludwig *
*Ecological Systems Designer*

"*The Water Woman Festival is an inspiration among all of the creative
cultural events that have emerged in the last two decades. The Festival
stands out for its on the ground vision. You are way more serious about the
ecological vision and systems both socially and environmentally. Water Woman
honors the spirit of artistic creative culture-making of the highest order
and rides the cutting edge of everything that is happening right now**."*

- *Mark Lakeman* of www.CityRepair.org <http://www.cityrepair.org/>

   *The Water Woman Festival
415-939-5848
**In association with The Morongo Basin Art Guild & the Joshua Tree Chamber
of Commerce.*
www.WaterWomanFestival.com <http://www.waterwomanfestival.com/>
info at waterwomanproject.org

*The Water Woman Festival is @
Joshua Tree Lake Campground
**2601 Sunfair Road - Joshua Tree, California 92252
**http://www.jtlake.com
http://www.jtlake.com/Travel.htm
**Phone (760) 366-1213*

Water Woman
Fusing Art & Ecological Design - Inspiring the Future
http://www.waterwomanproject.org