[Scpg] Youtube Video from my latest Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop held in Ventura Aug 15 2009

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Aug 22 15:45:34 PDT 2009

,Hey Everyone!

I'm celebrating this video clip that gives an overview of the system
we installed at my Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop!

Check it out:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ

If you'd like a laundry greywater system or to host a workshop,
please contact me at this email. Devin S <devinfromheaven at gmail.com>
I'm located in Santa Cruz, CA, but can travel pretty far if we line
up a few systems and permaculture consultations into the trip.

Please forward this on to anyone who might be interested!

Special thanks to:
Art Ludwig, for pioneering and making these systems foolproof.
(<http://www.oasisdesign.net>www.oasisdesign.net)
Margie Bushman and Wes Roe, for always being there in 110% support
(and for literally being there at the workshop).
Aricia Lee (the homeowner and client for the workshop), for trusting
in me and all the over the phone design work. (Yes, I didn't even see
the landscape until the day before the workshop!)
Mark Tollefson, for calling me and "planting the seed" to collaborate
on Laundry Greywater Systems.
And of course, my mom, dad, and sis: Sue, Pat, and Kirby Slavin.
And finally, my honey, who is there for me through the craziness of
organizing workshops and juggling 1000 projects: Ashley Porter.

Oh and to anyone else I haven't mentioned, I love you too. Thanks!

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 - Venture Retreat in
Pescadero, CA
<http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring>http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

Video:

Lastest video from my Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4

08/17/09 18:04:00

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org