[Scpg] Pasadena H.S. Needs Help During Fires - Bunnies, Dogs Need Temp Fosters

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 12:47:08 PDT 2009

Please help pets displaced by the fires! There is much to do.  Do what you can and spread the word.
Thanks,
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison