[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] PRAY is being screened in SB on Sept 8th

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Fri Sep 4 13:03:42 PDT 2009

for more details, the trailer and the flyer:
http://www.hopedance.org/events/films/pray-the-devil-back-to-hell-in-santa-barbara/22

below comes from the film folks promoting the film, FYI.

bob banner

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Fork Films <info at praythedevilbacktohell.com>
> Date: September 4, 2009 12:48:48 PM PDT
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: A Million Minutes for Peace
>
> Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
>
> You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
>

> UPCOMING SCREENINGS
>
> » View Interactive Map!
>
> September 6 in Chicago, IL
> Presented by Annoyance Productions
> The Annoyance Theater
> 4830 N Broadway
> 8:00pm
> Contact: Jennifer C. Estilin,
> (773) 561-4664
> » Click for more info
>
> September 6 in Manhattan, KS
> Presented by Kansas State University
> Douglas Community Center Park
> 900 Yuma St
> 8:00pm
> Contact:
> Donna Schenek-Hamlin,
> (785) 532-7454
>
> September 7 in Brussels
> Maison ND de Chant d'Oiseau
> Avenue des Franciscains 3A, 1150
> 8:00pm
> Contact: Minna Lyytikainen
> mlyytikainen at international-alert.org
> » Click here for more info
>
> September 8 in Danbury, CT
> Presented by Western Connecticut State University
> Steven Neuwirth Annual Arts & Science Lecture
> Ives Concert Hall, White Hall
> WCSU Midtown Campus
> 181 White Street
> 7:00pm
> (203) 837-8486
> Special Appearance by
> Abigail Disney
> » Click for more info
>
> September 8 in Washington DC
> Presented by the Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company
> Woolly Mammoth Theatre
> 641 D St NW (7th & D)
> 7:00pm
> Free Screening
> RSVP atscreening at woollymammoth.net
> Panel Discussion with Piper Hendricks, Int'l. Justice Project Dir,
> World Organization for Human Rights USA (moderator) with other
> panelists to be announced.
> » Click for more info
>
> September 9 & 20 in Toronto
> Presented by Blythwood Road Baptist Church
> 80 Blythwood Rd
> Sept. 9 at 7:00pm
> Sept. 20 at 7:00pm
> Contact: William Norman,
> (416) 487-4571
> » Click for more info
>
> September 10 in San Francisco, CA
> Presented by the San Francisco Leadership Circle for Women for Women
> International
> Fort Mason Center’s Cowell Theater
> Marina Boulevard and Buchanan St
> 7:00pm
> For Tickets: call (415) 345-7575 or
> Visit:www.fortmason.org/boxoffice
> » Click for more info
>
> September 11 in Cairo, Egypt
> Presented by Karama
> Sawi Culturewheel Centre
> End of 26th of July St., Zamalek
> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.