[Scpg] Fast solar shower?

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 21:37:19 PDT 2009

What is the fastest, simplest solar outdoor shower set up you know of?  I don't mean those black water bottles, but a real shower with running water that stays fairly warm for 10+ minutes.  I am looking at different solutions for a temporary one and am leaning toward heating it by running a hose through combination compost and a black glass container.  Will need it for only a month or so - we can create a more permanent version after that.