[Scpg] announcing new format - CARBON ECONOMY SERIES SANTA BARBARA

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sat Sep 12 14:41:50 PDT 2009

CARBON ECONOMY SERIES - SANTA BARBARA
reformatted
November and December 2009

www.CarbonEconomySB.com

The Carbon Economy series, convened by Quail Springs and Orella Ranch, with
local and
national partners, brings expert teachers to the Santa Barbara area this
fall to share
sustainable land management and zero waste systems design approaches with
farmers,
ranchers, land managers, business people, students and citizens.

We've recently reformatted the series, simplifying, reducing course fees,
and introducing two
public talks.

COURSES AND EVENTS

**********

Sustainable Land Management: Holistic Resource Management, Broadacre
Permaculture, and
Keyline Design
with Darren Doherty and Kirk Gadzia
November 10-15, 2009

**********

ZERI - Zero Emissions Research & Initiatives
with Gunter Pauli
December 3-5, 2009 training
December 5, 2009 public talk

**********

Pathways to Relocalization
with Joel Salatin
December 9, 2009 public talk
December 9-11, 2009 training

**********

CARBON ECONOMY and FARMING SERIES AROUND THE COUNTRY

Reporting from Carbon Farming Courses, Tennessee, August/September 2009
http://carbonfarmingcourse.blogspot.com/

Carbon Economy Courses, at Regenerative Design Institute, Marin County, CA,
October/November 2009
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/carbon-farming

**********

Partners:  Inviting organizations or individuals interested in sharing the
series with their
networks.  Course discounts are available for partners.

Sponsors:  Are you a Social/Eco Mission-Driven Business, Individual or
Foundation seeking to
invest in healthy communities, economies and a revitalized planet?  We
invite sponsorships,
and donations of goods or services in-kind. Sponsors will be acknowledged
on our website, in press releases, at the events themselves, and more.
Sponsorships are tax-deductible. Meet our current partners and sponsors at
www.CarbonEconomySB.com

Contact:  Kolmi Majumdar, carboneconomy at quailsprings.org

Visit to learn more:  www.CarbonEconomySB.com