[Scpg] Joanna Macy teaching on "waking up" in Ojai Oct 29 - Nov 4

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 14:02:33 PDT 2009

Don't Miss This  Intergenerational Workshop with Joanna Macy at The Ojai
Foundation October 29- November  4

"The  most remarkable feature of this historical moment on  Earth is not
that we are on the way to destroying the  world-we've actually been on the way
for quite a while.  It is that we are beginning to wake up, as from a
millennia-long sleep, to a whole new relationship to our  world, to ourselves
and each other."-Joanna Macy

(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFXzjCxlfW02cdgQ44vEImNE6TIISSOy4VEM6felOmDqjiOVzyzgRjLCEfTcABkkWHJsfHUIgrGw2_aHSZp8ItzWkTq2
tXPj3bV4LPCEXSeBJw==)

A  new generation is coming of age and waking up to  their place within the
Great Turning of our times.  As they are called into the world and begin to
 join forces with their awakening olders and  elders, every generation is
discovering that they  have a special role to play in the transition to a
life-sustaining society.

THE  WORK THAT RECONNECTS is a workshop based on  systems theory, spiritual
teachings, and deep  ecology that has been offered by _Joanna Macy_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFVKTOYxi0ZBokd3MKWBu5Upx
_uvWBxhDDfwuyuT8W8YxZR0N0hUMrLtPeS4uSs9zjN2IEYeeF7ximNsylwt2_LeeCSFb86SZN_Kq
vppVBD96Q==)  in a variety of  forms for over 30 years. Its central purpose
is to  help people uncover and experience their innate  connections with
each other and with the systemic,  self-healing powers in the web of life, so
that  they may be enlivened and motivated to play their  part in creating a
sustainable  civilization.

This  workshop-in partnership with _Generation Waking Up_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFUa_Clw9xFHPLnm3nKE-vS1ojBVtVNb5kt
wqQv4cGRDyKkwEcEZiN4Be1CmBvCu79bZsiECbXWpf0sxi6SxbF6lhD6Sg-UD4yA8pXWU4ElnEEP
nvYOyLirh)  and _The Ojai Foundation_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFX59_eDzhsK7OvvImixP2Iib1PHg1_JvcJhHy48P5MlUFoV9tIt9ja
tcOFEdUlPbxCDqAKyh-P8oyeIgMNWHh89DwtPGku_5A4ivGlkc8ihEg==) -will have  a
special intergenerational focus, exploring the  ways in which generations  can
reconnect to bring healing and wholeness to  our communities, and can work
together to create  the change our world is calling  for.

WORKSHOP  FEES:
$1200  includes workshop, all meals and housing   (shared)
$950  includes workshop and all meals, staying offsite or tent  camping on
site
$1500  Benefactor's Fee. Includes workshop, meals and housing,  as well as
a $300 gift towards Scholarship  Fund.
PARTIAL  SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. (see below)

SPACE  IS LIMITED! RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW!
To  reserve your place, _click here for Registration Form_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFUrwcX01y4-YZkiejb2PbZcJcgadYuI0U
kLDj-HqhUyy5uDx23iwJG6ej6jJyO8iM8rpELpAR1_t-HQqu23UcC5AvL0hb1QZyGHj8n5lSebU1
1PlwnIBFH_8-VGmfHI_-BYEHKMS0NFU2qKjhJnWGTy)  and  send it in with a
nonrefundable deposit of $300 to:  Joanna Macy Intensive, The Ojai Foundation, P.O.
Box  999, Ojai, CA 93024. (All scholarship applicants must  pay the $300
deposit.)

FOR  MORE INFORMATION:
Full Description at _The Ojai Foundation Great Teacher  Series_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFU88KUVvJCuRikFArWrcmZ6T2hXs
d1uuYb69sqvSxAB4dILnd0Qxw6cqcQk-PZTZAhI3H7zmQ3tHXoh-AAjQKvfnpVYM5HJOuHMubN8h
Q-egpeaES_JAXZuVf7nDPFyip5zEbAC9BiEO3GarKLrGyxAS41xw6U1Uvo=)
OR
Call  805.646.8343 ext. 101 or _registration at ojaifoundation.org_
(mailto:registration at ojaifoundation.org)

SCHOLARSHIP  OPPORTUNITIES
Some  partial scholarships are available to young leaders and  elders to
ensure representation from all generations. _Click here to download an
application_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102574764780&s=223&e=001ZhTW-bfIIFX5hQPYjTowPNmWsQAZWhPIMLtUq9Puhc80SRmk4lPjnAlA47COmWG0Bwp7_drxhv5lcSfgXqMOwXQBnmYC2tl
WpIrXUUiX0G3NkBmmwelWzKhYwIAiY0a4Q7d5YP3RNyJJ6lGLi0cV3ZkuVbkpTpRc4wUfqe_MMbk
=) .

The Ojai Foundation
9739 Ojai-Santa Paula Road
Ojai, California 93023