[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Rethink Aghanistan Mon 10/5-- here's the revised flyer and press release!

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sun Oct 4 00:10:57 PDT 2009

> WHERE are we GOING ??
> On the 8th Anniversary of the Invasion of Afghanistan ...
>
> FREE  FILM
>
> MONDAY, Oct 5, 7 pm
>

> Veterans Memorial Building, 112 W. Cabrillo  near Chapala, SB
> Waterfront.
>

> Join Veterans For Peace for the thought-provoking film     "Rethink
> Afghanistan" by Robert Greenwald & Brave New Films.        The film
> follows the monthly meeting of Veterans for Peace.
>

> This film screening precedes the 8th anniversary of the invasion by
> two days, and it follows by one day, the full installation of
> Arlington West on Sunday, October 4th with a special emphasis on
> rethinking Afghanistan.      There is no charge       http://rethinkafghanistan.com/videos.php
>

> For more information:  Gilbert Robledo  963-1259   Or:  Lane
> Anderson  LaneForSB at yahoo.com
>
> Veterans For Peace www.vfpsb.org
> Support from: HopeDance  www.hopedance.org

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.