[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Events Log for the tri county / politics films voting and more...

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Thu Oct 8 16:23:10 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "hensleyjim" <hensleyjim at roadrunner.com>
> Date: October 8, 2009 3:54:23 PM PDT
> To: "Selected Friends and Associates" <hensleyjim at roadrunner.com>
> Subject: FW: Your email Events Log  October 8th has been sent
>
> Subject: Events Log October 8th
> Events Log
> Update October 8, 2009
> Issue: # 2
>   October 8,  2009
> Join Our List
>
> 1st Impressions Printing
>
> Fernando Carmona
> Full service Printer
> 1325 W. Gonzales Rd
> Oxnard, 93036
> 805-981-2547
> info at firstimprint.com
>  _____________
>

> Tracy Saunders
>  for:
> Marketing Design
> Ideation, Marketing Strategy, Graphic Design, Sales & Promotions
> Event Coordination
> 805.641.0824
> Artisfactions at aol.com
> www.Artisfactions.com.
> ______________
>
> Headlines:
> Help Unions Stop
> Wal-Mart
> Environmental
> Defense Center
> Celebraton
> Santa Barbara
>
> Ventura Coastkeeper Trash pickup
> Volunteer event
>
>  Ventura County Women's Economic Forum
>
> 2nd Annual Kennedy Legacy Dinner
>
> TARDEADA
> Oxnard College Scholarship Fun'd
> Raiser -
>
> The Community Forum Presentation of "Fresh" [food production problems]
>
> Ventura County Commission for Women -A one
> Woman Play.
>
> Minority Outreach Symposium V
>
> MABA 31st Annual Scholarship Dinner
>
> State Senator Fran Pavley Reception
>
> VC Interfaith
> FEAST OF FAITHS
>

> Tim Allison for Congress
>
> Susan Jordan for 35th AD in 2010
> Regular meetings listing
> HELP  Tri-County-Labor  Unions & C.A.U.S.E.
>
> STOP WAL-MART
> Vote YES on Measure C
>  Stop Wal-Mart
>
>     Join Heather Laycayo, the Tri-County Labor Unions, Coastal
> Alliance United For a Sustainable Economy "CAUSE" to  STOP THE
> VENTURA WAL-MART
>
> Volunteers are  needed for phone banking and precinct walking to get
> the Vote out to Stop Wal-Mart.
>
> For more information on joining the STOP WAL-MART TEAM.  Call
> Heather @714-267-6733 or emailheatherlacayo at yahool.com
>
> www.StopWalmartVentura.com
>  "Yes on Measurer "C" Committee sponsered by CAUSE & Labor
> Organizations, 3055104
> The Environmental Defense Center Presents:
>
> TGIF!
>  Season Finale -- Fall Feast
> Oct. 9, 2009
> 5:30 - 8:30 PM

> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.